Ahhh – stunning photographic art prints! Own the best of nature, or the timeless wonders of the world through Kyle Larsen’s seven exceptional photographic art prints. Create amazing spaces with any or all of these statement pieces.
1) Starfish: For lovers of the sea and landlocked mermaids, these crystal-clear waters reveal a clever starfish maneuvering over the rocky bottom of a tidal pool in pursuit of breakfast, lunch, or dinner: perhaps a sea urchin, or a few mollusks attached to the rocks. You watch, fascinated, feeling salty wavelets rippling about your ankles as you capture the moment in your imagination.
2) Leh Indus River: Wending its way between hillsides as it flows from its origin in sacred Lake Mansarovar in the Himalayan ranges of Tibet, the Indus River – India’s longest – flows calmly past temples perched on the hills above. The morning light makes this photographic art print absolutely glow.
3) Zion: The vermillion-tinged sandstone cliffs of Utah’s Zion National Park capture the interplay of sunlight and shadows as the afternoon sun travels across the Western sky. Here, the Virgin River is sheltered as it peacefully meanders through the magnificent, 15 mile long Zion Canyon, imparting a sense of peace and stability.
4) Angkor Wat: Deep in northwest Cambodia, Angkor Wat, the capital of the ancient Khmer empire, was dedicated to the Hindu god, Lord Vishnu. Best known for its long-hidden temples, the jungle quickly overgrew a city that had once been home to 1,000,000 residents, following collapse of the 200-year-old Khmer civilization. Wandering Angkor Wat in the late afternoon, Kyle Larsen snapped this intriguing art photograph just as the setting sun kissed a cleared path.
5) Patan Square: This unique entrance to an impressive structure in Patan’s Durbar (Royal) Square has been guarded for centuries by these same stone lions. Patan is the oldest of three cities in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal, filled with palace structures and Buddhist and Hindu temples. When you possess the wonders of the ancient world through photographic art prints, and gaze upon them daily, they add both entrancing color and mystery to your environment.
6) Teotihuacan: An awesome city of pyramids, ancient Teotihuacan was once a large and influential Mesoamerican urban center located in the Basin of Central Mexico, northeast of modern-day Mexico City. The Pyramid of the Sun, the largest of Teotihuacan’s enormous structures, seemingly reached to the sky and was of major religious and possibly astrological significance. It was built by hand, more than 1,000 years before the arrival of the Aztecs. Own this phenomenal art photograph and you are guaranteed a conversation piece!
7) Flying Ghost: This marvelous photographic diptych is of stunning simplicity, yet it evokes so many feelings. A pair of birds flutter along the same path in the clear blue sky, assuredly following one another, while a larger fowl glides alone through what must be the crisp cool air of late winter or early spring. Visually encapsulating both cozy companionship and magnificent solitude, this divided piece is yet a single image; one that raises interesting questions about seasons, relationships and destinations.
Possess the world’s wonders though the art of photography. And make a unique statement that is all your own!